|Ready to go in the oven :)|
Cooking Time: 30 mins
2 Chicken breasts
2 slices of Wholemeal 400g bread crumbled and blended into breadcrumbs
1 egg beaten
2 Laughing Cow triangles extra light
28g grated cheese
- Preheat Oven to 200
- Wrap the chicken in cling film. and bang with a rolling pin to flatten.
- Dip chicken in egg and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Place in the middle of the oven on a tray lined with foil and bake for 25mins.
- Remove and cover chicken in Laughing Cow. Place under frill for 2 mins
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and place under a grill until it is melted.