We had Mediterranean Lamb for tea last night. Its one of my children's favourite meals and it is also super healthy.
Ingredients700g lean lamb fillet chopped into bite size pieces
2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
1 courgette thickly sliced
mushrooms thickly sliced
400g can chopped tomatoes
2 tsp dried oregano
salt and ground black pepper
Hedgehog potatoes12-16 small potatoes
rosemary (or herb of choice to flavour potatoes)
sea salt and ground black pepper
Low Calorie cooking spray
- Preheat Oven to 200 °C
- Place all the ingredients in a ovenproof dish and stir to jumble everything up
- Add 200ml of water. Cover and place in oven
- Reduce oven temperature to 160 and cook for 1 hour.
- Check half way through. If there is a lot of liquid cook uncovered for the last 30 mins
- Place a potato in the bowl of a teaspoon and slice down approx 3mm intervals, slicing down until you get to the spoon. This should slice nearly all the way through so that the potato is still whole (together)
- Spray potato with low calorie cooking spray and season with salt and pepper
- Poke rosemary into the slices or season with herb of choice.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until soft and golden.